So Kanye tweeted this at 10:12pm EST:
It’s crazy news, but unfortunately I am burdened by another larger, much more important article that I am currently writing based on another Kanye tweet (part one of which will be up tomorrow).
Anyways, watch the video here.
And here are my quick thoughts upon first viewing:
- Having a black middle finger as a cursor is very Kanye.
- I wish we saw more of the black KKK outfits, because as I have previously written, it is one of the most powerful images I have seen in pop culture.
- My fellow Kanye disciple Matt believes that the screen images and Kanye’s movements are reminiscent of a PS2 game. I think it’s closer to a PS4.
- The ability to slow things down is cool, and reminiscent of the interactivity that Arcade Fire often allow in their music videos.
- The mysterious red button is too enticing not to click on, and the fact that it immediately saves an image file to your computer is a bit disturbing but also awesome.
- Everyone should use the red button to capture images and have their own Kanye desktop background.
- I wonder how good Kanye’s abs are in real life.
- I really hope there’s a video for New Slaves.
I wish I could give you more, but this is all I can write about Kanye West right now.
You see, I have to get back to writing about Kanye West.